Titan Healthcare Solutions provides contracted management, education, and consultation in both outpatient and inpatient settings on an as-needed or full-time basis.
We feature experienced company support, excellent clinical education, and an emphasis on strong customer service. Our knowledgeable management services are available to serve hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and outpatient clinics.
Titan Healthcare Solutions customizes our partnerships to meet the needs of our clients. For Management agreements, it would mean the complete accountability for operations of the Rehabilitation Department in your hospital or SNF. This would include all management, compliance, and clinical training functions.
Team member support and training is a core focus of our company. We believe strongly that the success and cohesion of the team is the key to delivering the best patient care possible.
Many providers in the industry do a very good job and are very honorable in their practices. There are however a number of “red flags” that can indicate a program is not meeting your standards. These can include frequent leadership changes, high staff turnover, chronic understaffing, poor customer service ratings, and weak clinical outcomes. Call or email us today to learn more about how to identify the opportunities in your programs.
We frequently provide consultation services on an as-needed basis. These can include operational analysis, clinical support, recruiting support, audits, and overall program reviews for management or staff. Contracting plans and rates are individualized to meet the operational needs of our partners. Contact us today!
Titan Healthcare Solutions’ “Titan Certified” program is a certification of excellence for your Rehabilitation Department that tells all of your referral sources, customers, and colleagues your team maintains the highest clinical, operational, and customer service standards. It is only given to one department per local market. It will differentiate you from your competitors and will add credibility to your business development efforts. Call or Email us today for further details.
Comprehensive Therapy Analysis
Ways Titan Healthcare Solutions can help your Senior Living and Skilled Nursing Facility organization:
- Maximize Reimbursement
- Show your true costs and how they compare in the industry
- Deliver Appropriate QA/QI Support
- Provide or Point Out Important Operational Indicators
- Assess Quality of Care
- Determine the Optimal Staffing Mix
- Support LTC Needs
- Proactively Prevent Denials
- Provide IDT Communication Systems
- Support the Compliance Practices of the Department
- Quality assurance review
Systems and Resources
- Mock Survey. Complete all Survey tasks. Provide proven solutions and a comprehensive report by F-tag. Identify and correct problems before surveyors arrive.
- PPS Case Management. Accuracy audits for RUGs and QIs. Pre-admission and daily case management. Patient cost tracking and management.
- Skilled nursing and therapy documentation training; decrease denial risk.
- Professional Liability Risk Assessment. Onsite Risk Assessment targets areas to decrease risk for professional liability claims.
- New Director of Rehabilitation Training
Supports & Services
- MDS management to obtain accurate RUG reimbursement
- Compliance with Medicare eligibility and continued stay requirements
- Compliance with physician certification and notification of non-coverage requirements
- Audit the quality and consistency of skilled nursing documentation to support a continued stay
- Communication and case management systems with therapy and billing
- Restorative Nursing Program training
- Quality assurance activities related to legal requirements
Therapy Program Review
- Therapy documentation to support skilled service
- Therapy compliance with Medicare requirements
- Therapy minute management to achieve accurate RUGs
- Communication and case management systems with nursing
- Part B services and utilization
Post-Acute Provider and Vendor Performance Review
- Quality of Service and Compliance Reviews
- Vendor contract review
- Evaluate price strategies and contract terms
- Audits of vendor compliance with service timeliness, invoicing accuracy, and documented medical necessity to reduce risk of cost overruns in ancillary services
- Review cost containment strategies
Healthcare Workforce Leadership
- Employee Engagement Strategies, Services, and Supports
- Team Member Surveys
- Market Analysis
- Recruiting and Retention Services
- Succession Analysis and Planning
- Leadership Personnel Evaluation